This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Friday, June 09, 2006

new blog, new links

The worst beers in the world. My vote would go to Stella, because it is for jerks.

Full House Career Pryamid. Bob Saget is my favorite person in the world, almost.

Andy Rooney is a dick. Let's just face the facts.

Last summer, all summer long, I thought that all of these British kids that I knew were made of pure comedy gold, because they knew how to rip on Craig David like nobody's business. Turns out, they had bit the jokes from a show called Bo Selecta, and I was super disappointed that I hadn't discovered the funniest dudes in the world.
Here are a couple good clips:
Willy Wonka!
Ricky Gervais opens a grocery store.

This guy lived on monkey chow for a week, and I'm pretty sure I just found my new best friend.

The FADER just put out their first downloadable issue, and like the paper version, it's pretty bad-ass.

Yesterday, I was saying how it is mega retarded how it seems like all of the amazing kicks aren't made for the ladies. Guess what? Sometimes they are.

Okay, guys. An hour and a half left at work, and I'm off to win some cash at the track (not joking). When I return from the track with my pockets full of bills, I will promptly be buying grills for all my loved ones, so be sure to e-mail me your teeth-size.

~sarah p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home