This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Food on a stick.


Man, if there's one thing I love, it's food on a stick. Everything just tastes a little better when it has a stick shoved in it. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that I wasn't really into eating something. Put it onto a stick, and you can bet I'm going to eat it (this, of course, would never happen, because I think I like every food ever invented... Have you seen me?).

~sarah p.

p.s. As a bonus, here are some nice photos of carnies. Perhaps some day I, too, realize my dream of living life on the road as a carny. The corndogs, sleeping with the elephants in the back of a truck on some hay, the unlimited rides, the amazing purple uniforms.... How could I lose? Oh, wait.... I don't like carnivals at all (just the food). Right.

eta- This video is pretty awesome right up until about the 2:50 point, where it full-on craps out, and goes into an awkward montage of people eating over uncomfortable german music. So, you know... Stop it before you get to that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home