This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hangovers waiting to happen.

This is the first summer in several years where I'll actually be in the country for Canada Day. Normally, I'm swigging stale Keith's in a dirty bar in rural Connecticut, and bragging to Americans about our healthcare system.

In honor of one of my favorite drinking holidays, here are 1000 ways to open a beer bottle (mostly in Swedish, I think, but the pictures speak for themselves).


As a bonus, here are my top five least-hated shots:

5. Tidal Wave. When I searched for this on Webtender, I found this recipe. This is 100% wrong. A proper Tidal Wave is either vodka or tequila served in a shot glass. As the shot is taken, ice and several jugs of water are thrown at the victim, sometimes resulting in injury. It's both hilarious and refreshing.

4. Irish Car Bomb. These taste horrible, and leave you with one of the worst hangovers you'll ever have in your life, but if you mention to someone that you drank these all night, they will want to make out with you, because it is so hardcore.

3. Broken Down Golf Carts. This is Dylan's steez. If you want to know more, ask him.

2. Jello Shots. Don't mess with the classics.

1. I'm sure you all saw this coming.... Bottle Caps. Can they make a better drink? It's official. They can't. These are so awesome because you can't even taste the alcohol, which means that you can drink like a horny high-schooler at prom, and then promptly regret it the next morning.


~sarah p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home