This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's really coming...

For the record, I do watch a little TV. Not much, but a little. I've really been slacking, but I think it's time to start getting back into it, because guess what is coming on soon?.....


It's already playing in the states, and I don't want to give anything away, but holy crap, shit goes down, son.

Like, last season was good and all, but did it have Lloyd Banks, Warren G, and Three 6 just popping by? Didn't think so.

Did it have Tommy the Clown teaching the gals how to krump? Nope.

Did it have amazing bitch-fights? No waaa...... Um, yes. Yes, it did have that.

But did it have Warren G popping by again in the same episode? You know it didn't.

For the record, outside of the musical realm, I don't even like Flavor Flav, but his desperation is undeniably charming.

I'm really not too sure when MMM is going to step up and get the ball rolling, but Season 2 is going to be out.of.control.

~sarah p.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe they let that crazy Bitch New York back!!! Terrible!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home