This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How could I forget Nas?



So, the other week at Broken, I was chatting with Marco, and I was all "Jay-Z this and Kool Keith that", and Marco mentioned something about the new Nas album (Hip Hop is Dead, I believe?). Oooooh yes. In the midst of all of this amazing stuff happening, I had forgotten all about that.
Well, Freemotion has posted up some of the tracks, and let me tell you, it's something to get excited about (I'm also totally digging this Lupe/Nas track on Palms Out). Collabs like crazy, you guys (and he samples his own shit, too). Amazing.

The past six months or so have had some crazy album releases, and it looks like it's going to continue for a while. So jazzed, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all sometimes.

~sarah p.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~sarah p. said...

Broken links are fixed... Don't know what I woulda done if Freemotion was gone for good.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home