This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Watch me watch me watch me.

Growing up in Calgary, my cable access experience was limited. As a matter of fact, anyone that spent any time watching channel 13 in the 80's knew that it was mostly grainy Asterix cartoons, exercise shows for pregnant ladies, and Homework Hotline. However, once a year, when the family would skip town for the summer and head south, I'd get to watch for-real cable access. Most of the time, I think that people were allowed just show up at the station in the morning and by the afternoon, they'd have you on the air, doing whatever you damn well pleased... This made for some awfully interesting TV. As a matter of fact, I often think that UHF may have been more of a documentary than a comedy. Here are the Seven Most Insane Moments From Cable Access TV.

~sarah p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home