This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The bigger they come, the harder they fall.

It's amazing what a difference an album can make. A year or so ago, when Jay-Z decided to boycott Cristal, I was behind him 100%. I made a vow to never drink Cristal again (because, as we all know, I was chugging that shit every morning like it was OJ). However, since the release of Kingdom Come, I've been a little less apt to listen to anything Hov says. What's that, Shawn?You want me to boycott a basketball team? Ooookay, fella.
(The truth is, this boycott almost makes sense, but listen to 'Show Me What You Got' a few times and tell me that you can take that guy seriously. Exactly.)

~sarah p.

p.s. I still love you, Jigga, but you've really got to work at redeeming yourself, because that last shit was not very pleasing at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home