This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Friday, January 05, 2007

If Your Name Was Chun-Li, We'd Be Playing Streetfighter.

Those who know me well know that one of my favorite things in the world is kung-fu. There's something pretty great about being able to buy 2 hours of half-decent entertainment in Chinatown for $3. Even the discount Chinatown massage parlours don't have deals that sweet. Plus, I really do like to watch dudes creatively kick each other.

However, the one thing that isn't so kosher about kung-fu movies are the titles. I do realize that this is mainly due to translation issues, and I'm sure, for the most-part, the names are totally amazing in their original forms, but in English? Terrible.

Point is, Karate Party compiled an extensive list of the Top 100 Worst Martial Arts Movie Names that I'm pretty excited about.
*a side note: Karate Party... Fantastic website name.*

~sarah p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home