This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Mixtape Monday: Songs About How Dope I Am and How Much Shit I Got.

'Tis the season for extravagance, and nobody knows more about wreckless spending than rappers. Along with their inflated bank accounts come inflated egos.... This leads to songs about how much shit they own, and how dope they are. It's a cycle that usually ends up with the rapper driving a cab or starring in their very own reality show.

Side A:

1. Stop N Go - The Diplomats
2. Money, Cash, Hoes - Jay-Z
3. I'm So Fly - Lloyd Banks
4. Millionare Dream - Lil Wayne
5. Pimpin' All Over The World - Ludacris ft. Bobby Valentino
6. I'm Really Hot - Missy Elliott
7. Welcome Back - Ma$e
8. Ridin' Spinners - Three 6 Mafia
9. Player's Anthem - Notorious BIG ft. Junior Mafia & KRS One
10. Down and Out - Cam 'Ron ft. Kanye West

~sarah p.

Side B:
1. The G.O.A.T. - LL Cool J
2. Grillz - Nelly ft Paul Wall
3. Area Codes - Ludacris ft Nate Dogg
4. I'm That Type of Guy - LL Cool J (I know 2 ll songs, but he is so full of himself)
5. It's my Time - Rick Ross ft Lyfe Jennings
6. Drive Slow - Kanye West Ft Paul Wall,GLC, and T.I.
7. Oh Ya - Big Timers
8. Hypnotize - Notorious BIG
9. Make it Rain - Fat Joe ft Lil' Wayne
10. Bling Bling - B.G. ft Lil' Wayne

-Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home