This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Monday, January 22, 2007

How the mighty have fallen.

Nobody expects you to be perfect, LL, but you've taken a pretty big leap down the wrong stairwell to go from this promising young lad:


To this sweaty gym-rat:
Even if you ripped all of the silkscreening from your shirt, and took off the bejeweled wallet-chain, it would be near to impossible to sandblast all of the smugness from your face.

I shoulda given up on you years ago, but your old shit was so fucking amazing. I kept waiting, and every single time you'd release another "Doin' It", I'd keep the faith, hoping that you'd just cut all of the bullshit and get back to your roots, but I guess there's too many 14-year-old girls to please out there.

Here what it all comes down to:
I'm throwing in the towel, LL.... I can't handle seeing you lick your lips anymore.

~sarah p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home