This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's been a while



So winter is coming and I'm starting put on the "winter weight." So to warm you up here is an all Fatguy mixtape.

Side A

1. Biz Markie - Biz is Goin' Off
2. Notorious B.I.G. - Respect. The skit at the end of the song is classic.
3. Sir Mix a Lot - Jump on it. Carleton Banks rips this song pretty hard.
4. Fat Joe - We Thuggin'. If you want him for your Barmitzvah you can book him here.
5. Fat Boys - Stick Em.
6. Big Pun (RIP) - I'm not a Playa
7. Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy. If you don't love this song then there is seriously something wrong with you.
8. Blackalicous - Alphabet Aerobics
9. Cee-Lo - Closet Freak
10. De La Soul - Eye Know

-Pickle

2 Comments:

Blogger ~sarah p. said...

Ummm... Perfect?

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I just threw up in my mouth!!!

Awesome!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home