This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Hobolicious.

I have a lot of time to think at my job. My mind kinda wanders all over the place all day.
What will I eat?
What is my favorite MTV veejay? (answer: none of them)
How funny is this? I have no idea what is going on, but man, so funny.

Surprisingly enough, one of the most common things I think about is how I would survive if I was a hobo. With the amount of money I make, and the cost of living on the rise, it could happen at anytime. Really.
I've already worked a few things out: in the summers, I will eat out of people's gardens at night, and sleep in Riley Park in the daytimes (and bathe in the kick-ass wading pool, try and stop me). In the winter, I will hang out at the mall all day, and sleep on the parking grates, and when people come out of restaurants downtown, I will make them feel sorry for me and they will give me their doggy-bags (Calgarians are rich, and I know this, so I've got the edge over all other hobos).
I'm also going to paint up my box like these Japanese dudes, because the more I think about it, the more important it seems to still keep some sense of style while homeless.
It's certainly not impossible to be a drifter with flair, you guys, and I'm going to make it happen (maybe) someday.

~sarah p.

p.s. Is it just me, or is Blogger being a total dick today? I'm not usually right about things, but this time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home