This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

My 'favorites' tab is full again (another link post):


10 ways to make beer better. Is that possible? It's already pretty good, you know.

I was reading Popular Science one day, and in the back of the magazine, there was more penis-enlargement ads than I'd ever seen. Coincidence? Probably not.

The Filthiest Lyrics of All Time. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind-of heartbroken that 2 Live Crew didn't make the list. Also, I think I could make a better list with far filthier songs. I'm sure some sort of list will appear on the blog in the near future.

When I'm drunk, I dance and rap a lot (both very poorly). Here's what celebrities get up to when they're a little sauced (with videos!).
*As a bonus, here's The 5 Most Obvious Drug-Fueled TV Appearances Ever.

I don't know if other people do this, but sometimes I scribble stuff on money when I'm bored or waiting in line somewhere. It's never anything awesome (usually just coloring in teeth, a few moustaches, and rocket ships crashing into the White House on US bills). Here's a group of people that have decided to do the same.

When I was a kid, I used to have dreams of swimming around in jello. There's this spa in Japan that lets you swim around in sake (and red wine). I don't know what I was thinking... Sake would be way better than jello....I don't even really like jello.


That's all for this week. I'm sure there'll be another one of these sooner than later (whenever the 'favorites' tab fills up again).

~sarah p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home