This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Everything I do, I do for my Hood


Did you ever notice how where you grew up decides your music for you? I'm from BC and we rocked the shit out of Too $hort and Funkdoobiest. Albertans as a whole love Biggie Smalls (not saying that I don't, but not as much as born and raised Albertanite). Middle Easterners, and Natives love Tupac. There's a couple we can share like Dre, Snoop, Jay Z, and A Tribe Called Quest. But the one we all love from Winnipeg to Whistler is The Rza, The Gza, Method Man, Ghostface, U-God, Raekwon, Mastah Killa, Inspecta Deck,Cappadonna, and Dirt McGurt aka O.D.B.

THE WU-TANG CLAN

I was going to put in a mixtape here but seriously it's to hard. There'd always be that one song that was left out, and I just wouldn't feel right about that. Besides with over 200 discs in the library I would be here for like 2 months figuring it out.

-Pickle

1 Comments:

Blogger ~sarah p. said...

Quick! Top five favorite Wu- Tang/Wu-affiliated tracks!
Readysetgo.

Mine are:

5. Release Yo' Delf - Method Man
4. C.R.E.A.M - Wu-Tang (no top-5 is complete without).
3. Brooklyn Zoo- ODB
2. Ice Cream- Raekwon ft. Ghostface Killah, Method Man, & Cappadonna
1. Run- Ghostface Killah ft. Jadakiss

I know they're all pretty mainstream, but are all perfect tracks.
Guess who my favorite member is? Most people know the answer to that question. It starts with a 'G' and ends with a 'Ostface'.

Man, Wu-Tang totally brings the world together.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home