This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I don't know if you know how much we hate Smelly Potato. Like a LOT. I hate that Timberland produced her new song and that it's been playing non stop on every local radio station becuase it's new "canadian content." I also hate Nickleback more than anything too. With that being said, this drove me nuts. I mean I hate Avril, Celine, and Alannis too. But, coming out of her moth is like the whore calling the prostitute a slut.

So Nelly Furtado, FUCK YOU!


=PICKLE

PS. She has a bigger moustache than I do and that's why I really hate her


I would just like to get in on this post for just a damn minute. It always sounds like vengeful bullshit when I say it, because of, um, personal history, but every word is true.
Plus, did you check this shit out? Way to rack up the publicity, Furtado.
I'm going to stop now, because I sound like a bitch, but honestly Furtado.... Just stop it.
~sarah p.
p.s. Don't even get me started on Nickelback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home