This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Yes sir.

Super busy at work today, but I'd just like to second everything said in the previous post. Times ten. I'm glad Dylan brought this to everyone's attention, because seemingly awesome people seem to really enjoy Stampede, and it's just not right.

For the sixth (or maybe seventh?) year in a row, I will be boycotting Stampede, because it is stupid. I may, however, go and tear up some Stampede breakfasts tomorrow when I'm still wasted at 9AM. Without a cowboy hat. Without boots. And with a bad attitude toward cowboys.

I suggest you do the same, and don't be afraid to be a jerk about it.

~sarah p.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with yours and Dylan's comments on the stampede. It is just an excuse for everyone and I don't see why they need it. I don't need an a certain time of the year or an event to get wasted and make an ass out off my self. I do it almost every weekend!!
;-)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home