This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Some links and stuff (because I have writer's block...bad).

This guy is a genius. I am hiring him to come over to my house and hook me up next Saturday morning, when I'm not feeling so well.

Now, I'm not saying that my tattoos are meaningful or awesome or anything, but here are some really, really bad ones (The winner? Anything to do with American Idol. Sweet Jesus, that's really horrible).

Hey! This happened to me last week, too. Some say it's Bigfoot, but I would be waaay more excited about seeing a chimp carrying a club than just another stupid-ass yeti.... Bo-Ring.
There is potential for a movie, perhaps? It would totally star Shelley Long as the lady that sees the chimp in her yard, and Jim Belushi as the actual chimp (plus, Johnny Knoxville would have a drawn-out cameo as the club), and the merchandising would be out of control. Just an idea.

I am a smart consumer, particularly when I'm hungover, and need some grease to keep me from throwing up all day. It's good to have a handy guide such as this to keep me on top of the game.

Top Ten Hip Hop Diss Songs. I'm actually really happy they left 'Ether' off of here. I love Nas about 3/4 as much as I love Jay-Z, which is still a whole lot, but the beat on Ether is really not that great (and really, if you're going to try to insult Hov, you need to do it right).


If you need a reason to quit smoking today, here it is.


More episodes of full shows on YouTube (in case you need another reason to stop working, which I do).


~sarah p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home