This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fatguy Mixtape (Side B)

There is something about fat guys and hip hop that works so well together. A certain blog-partner of mine told me it was because they have bigger mouths than the rest of us... True?

~Side B~

1. The Fat Boys - Human Beat Box. I am stuck at home sick today, and if there is a god in heaven, perhaps Disorderlies will be on TBS or something.
2. Notorious B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya. My second favorite Biggie track (see side A for my first).
3. Big Pun - Super Lyrical.
4. Biz Markie - Chinese Food. Seriously overlooked track.
5. Fat Joe - King of New York.
6. Bubba Sparxx - Ugly. I don't want to like you, Bubba, but I just can't help it.
7. Sir Mix-A-Lot - Big Ho.
8. Mack 10 - You Ain't Seen Nothin.
9. Chubb Rock - The Big Man. You sure are, Chubb, you sure are.
10. E-40 - Thick and Thin. C'mon, guys.... E-40 can't help it. I've been down to some dirty spots in Cali. Have you seen how they eat?


~sarah p.

2 Comments:

Blogger pickle said...

i really want to watch disorderlies now

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of this as a sampler of the mixtape. it starts about 42:40 in.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home