This is not an mp3 blog

It's stuff we like, if you don't too bad.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

An ode to my least favorite food.

I know I give a lot of love to my favorite food while writing, but now it's time that we discuss the worst food in the world.

Here's the truth:

Nobody actually likes protein bars (even this guy). People mainly eat them so that they can either avoid eating an actual meal (ladies, that's what cigarettes and blow are for), or because they think it will get them totally ripped. They taste like peed-on cardboard, and are really not very much fun at all. Tacos, on the other hand.... Fun city.

~sarah p.

p.s. Another reason not to eat them? Travolta seems to enjoy them, and I don't want to be a part of anything that is Travolta-endorsed.

p.p.s. I'm going to second the fact that MSTRKRFT is going to be rad, and raise you a Diplo on the 2nd. Yesssss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home